Friday, March 18, 2016

BBQ PARTY :)

Hello it's been a while and I suddenly have the motivation to write?? What's wrong with me its 2am. Anyway, Marilyn invited us to her bbq party (kind of?) at costa sand resort in sentosa and it was at around after 5pm? Surprise surprise my mum allowed me to go. Btw, I was having like a sprained ankle that was recovering. Didn't know have to walk that much but dang it, now my legs are starting to hurt. 

The barbecue party (kind of) was pretty fun I guess? Probably the only thing is girls did was taking pictures lol fml. There was nothing else to do other than that. So pictures time obviously. 
Hehe thanks Marilyn for the invitation!! 
First photo together!
Still shorter than me :)

Xoxo,
Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home