Friday, October 9, 2015

Outing with BCKMP💖

Hellooo!! Today is like the 9th October and Brandon, Cao Lei, Kit Hong Pearlyn and myself went out today to Suntec City to watch a movie as well as to eat and like walk walk (?).

Honestly, we didn't even walk HAHAHAHAHAHA, we just walk to the cinema to get tickets and then Kit Hong wanted 2 combos, which was like $11 each set, which I don't know why and then we walk to the Kopitiam beside the cinema to eat LOL and Cao Lei was late HAHAHAHA. His leg was actually injured so don't blame him HAHAHA. We went into the cinema to watch the movie, and as I said earlier, Kit Hong wanted 2 combos and so we got 4 drinks and 2 popcorns... The movie we watched was 'Everest'. It wasn't that bad but I just don't get it because it's like they climb the mountain and then there's a storm and then they can't get out and then there's a storm again and then some survived and some did not... That's basically the movie HAHAHAHA.

And then we took the MRT and went to Chinatown, which supposedly we are all supposed to go to Outram together but them my mum suddenly called me when I stepped into the MRT and then I got off cause she told me she was in Chinatown too and so I went to look for her and then Pearlyn took a bus from Chinatown home and so both of us did not take the train LOL😶 YUPP and then all of us went home and that's basically what happened the whole day. We didn't get to take a group photo which was quite sad but overall I think we did enjoyed ourselves HAHAHAHA (I guess?).

Okayy that's all I did today actually okay byeeee🙆🙆💕💕💖

Xoxo,
Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home