Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dance Camppp 2014๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Heyyyy! How are youuuu?? Recently have been really busy with CCAs and going to town 3 days in a row *exhausting emoji* 

Finally an official start to my end of year holidays. 2014 have been a really great year and a year just flew by sooooo fasttttt. Can believe I am moving in a few months time๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ CCA have been great. Grateful to have kind and helpful seniors๐Ÿ™. Talking about CCA, we just have a dance camp from 14/11/14 to 16/11/14. Lets kick on some pictures in!
In the school toilet before going into the bus. You do this too, don't tell me you don't๐Ÿ˜ถ (Left: Jia qian, hui Yi, myself)
Here's Fiona and myself having a fun time in the double decker bed. We are the toilet buddies๐Ÿ‘ญ. HEHEH
Playing '2048' in bed because i have no 3G and I am probably too bored to care about anything๐Ÿ˜‘ Thinking back about that night, I was probably too addicted to this game there๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Picture Credit : Shing Nin's Instagram
Team 'Funny Chicken Leg๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'. Still can believe how our team managed to get the first. First meaning the group that bond the most. Well, the main objective of the camp was bonding and maybe our group did well๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ We won the first by the way (FYI).  
The group picture together with our instructors. The instructors were one of the best people I have ever met omgosh. They were awesomeee. That was what made this can fun! All because of them! 
'Team Chicken Leg' Instructor Ninaa
Instructor Haley 
Instructor Rizz

Only took with 3 of them but I still like the rest okayyy. 
Really grateful for all the instructors and teachers for making all these possible. NEVER regretted going to this camp ever! At first I didn't wanted to go because you know, it's soooo like uncomfortable being in a place that you are not familiar with but I end up going anyways. SOOOOOO NEVERRR REGRETTED!๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™… I gotta go so see you all in my next blog post! Byeeeeee

Xoxo,
Mandy
[25/11/14]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home