Monday, May 18, 2015

Midst of MYE๐Ÿ™† + Announcement๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

Hellooo! ๐Ÿ˜‰ It's currently the midst of exams which means that my exams are ending sooonnn!!!! Yas yas yassss!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I am really happy yayyy!๐Ÿ’– idk why ๐Ÿ˜ฏ tmr is Chinese listening ๐Ÿ‘‚ and English oral ๐Ÿ˜ด which is both held in the morning and I will probably just fall asleep because both is in the morning urgghhh.

But, today was English listening๐Ÿ‘‚and I think I did pretty not bad thoughh ๐Ÿ’ญ I am really studying for history paper ๐Ÿ“„ on Wednesday and I think I have the need to study for science paper ๐Ÿ“„  on Thursday  ๐Ÿ˜• since its like one of my weakest subject๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™†. But after science paper on Thursdays, Pearlyn, Ying Ying, Marilyn and myself will be going vivo (I guess?) and go eat and catch a movie ๐ŸŽฅ. Still not sure what movie but I might be doing a blog post on it! ๐Ÿ˜‰ look out for that hehe ๐Ÿ˜Œ 

Saving the best for the last, I have a really really great news to announce! It might not be a great news to you but it is one for me! I am selected by the school to go to Thailand for this globalization trip 2015; and I am really excited. Out of like 56 sec 1 and sec 2 students, only 30 will be chosen so I was really lucky. Thankfully, Pearlyn was also chosen! Yayyy!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ‘ป

I am busy to go study now. Actually I am resting now after studying for like probably 2 hours?! I have no idea. Anyway, byeeee๐Ÿ’–

Xoxo,
Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home